All over Les 3 Vallées
In these frustrating times, it goes without saying that we could all do with a breath of fresh air and a change of scenery. Well, Les 3 Vallées has just the ticket! We’re extending you an invitation to come and join us in this land full of activities.
PARADISE FOR KIDS
- Give tubing a go in Courchevel Le Praz.
Sit yourself inside a big rubber ring and hurtle down the Olympic ski jump!
Age 10 and over. Teenagers will love the themed courses, following the latest trends: Yamakasi, hip hop, operation survival…
A big thumbs up from us!
- Try out environmentally friendly activities in Méribel! Using electric skateboards and scooters, get your adrenaline fix in total safety. From the age of 6, stamp your log book
each time you find one of the Vallée des Belleville 11 treasures, hidden from Notre Dame de la Vie to the top of Cime Caron. Cultural fun and games – the perfect holiday combo.
- In Les Menuires, tear down the Roc’n Bob toboggan run on a 3-wheel Mountain Kart.
It’s a really popular activity so book ahead!
In Val Thorens, join an observational solar system workshop run by astronomers at the top of Cime Caron. Every Monday, at an altitude
of 3,200 metres. A true ray of sunshine!
Chez Pépé Nicolas is a combination of restaurant, educational farm and cheese dairy. The permaculture garden, inaugurated last summer, has welcomed two new additions this year – a mushroom farm and market garden. Freshly picked oyster and shitake mushrooms, as well as garden vegetables are already served in the restaurant, with the objective being to become 100% locavore within the next two years. In their Alpine pasture, the Suchet family have come up with a number of sustainable development initiatives: no plastic packaging, returnable glass containers, waste oil collection, composting of waste and tree planting, as well as an animal welfare charter… Respect!
Do you want to visit the farm?
Guided tours (free) are organized all summer from Monday to Thursday
👉 Register here
As a bonus, the restaurant also organizes themed evenings
👉More info and registrations here
ON YOUR BIKE
On roads or trails, using muscle power
or a little electrical assistance… Les 3 Vallées is the perfect playground for bikes. There’s something for everyone. Here’s our selection: • From Courchevel Moriond, set off with Izi Bike for a late afternoon sunset mountain biking session and sundowner drink.
- Méribel’s bike park is perfect for families, with 3 new «gentle» circuits. This summer will also see the launch of its «Thomas Voeckler» loops, designed by the famous pro-rider himself. • To try out the latest models, head to Brides-les-Bains to test the hydrogen-powered bike and to Les Menuires to give the Gravel bike a go.
- Born competitors will want to head to the Col de la Loze for the Eiffage time trial event, the Échappée du Col de la Loze and the Col de la Loze by Brides-les-Bains, not forgetting the Tarentaise Cycling Project and the Vanoise Ultra Cycling Tour.
Did You Know?
You’ll find the brand-new Col de la Loze mountain pass Kilometre Zero marker on Place du Centenaire in front of the town hall in Brides-les- Bains. It signals the departure point of the climb up the Col de la Loze both from Méribel and Courchevel. Made from Corten steel, this work of art represents the departure point for what is both a difficult yet wonderful ascent, and was unveiled to the general public as the Tour de France passed through on the 13th of September 2020 on the Grenoble / Col de la Loze Méribel stage.
WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE!
- At Lac du Lou, have a go at freediving with Evolution2. This mirror lake (reflecting the surrounding mountains) is also home to larch fossil. At the bottom of the lake, trees (800 to 1,000 years old) have been preserved by the lake’s cold waters, keeping the wood intact.
- Fancy taking a dip in the turquoise waters of Lac du Praz in Courchevel? Well, this summer you can, thanks to a new supervised swimming area.
- Over at Aquamotion, 3 to 6 year- olds will love the new Ludiboo Jardin Aquatique class to discover water in a fun way with a lifeguard and swimming instructor.
Upwardly mobile ascensionnel passport
Your key to everything... almost!
This summer, the Vallée des Belleville has come up with its very own upwardly mobile ascensionnel passport. Including shuttlebus and ski lift access (for pedestrians) from SAINT-MARTIN-DE-BELLEVILLE, Les Menuires and Val Thorens. It also provides access to around twenty different fun and well- being activities (spa, swimming pool, archery, creative workshops…), as well as many discounts (zip line, via ferrata, canyoning, MTB hire, electric scooter…). From 7 €/day – 49.80 € for 7 days.
Did you know?
Les 3 Vallées resorts organise a number of themed weeks: cycling, outdoor, well-being, magic, astronomy, wind and air, seventies, cuisine,gourmet delights…
Do exactly what you want to in Les 3 Vallées.
Les 3 Vallées is also a great place to do your shopping. Take the opportunity to stock up on local produce, with stands selling food and artisan produce. The largest market is held in Moûtiers on Tuesday and Friday mornings, around the cathedral. Every Wednesday morning, you’ll see stands setting up around the thermal spa in Brides-les-Bains. Saint-Martin-de-Belleville holds an artisanal market on Thursdays from 9am to 6pm, with entertainment and music in the village streets. You’ll also find many stall holders waiting to greet you on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 7pm in Courchevel 1850, Moriond and Village. New this summer: every Thursday from 3pm to 9pm, the banks of the Lac du Praz play host to an artisanal market (designers, craftsmen and women, producers…).